Blogs (short for Web Logs) are websites updated regularly, sometimes like a diary but sometimes like a news announcement list.
Some communities or individuals therein have public blogs. They can be a great way to find out more about the day to day life in community.
Many communities also maintain Community mailing lists for announcements, these can take multiple forms.
Links to Blogs based in intentional communities
- Life at Findhorn - Blog in the New Statesman about life at Findhorn in Scotland
- Dancing Rabbit TV - Video blog about Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage.
- Ecovegan - Food blog from members of Skyhouse at
- Emmaus Blog - This is the official blog of Emmaus in Gettysburg, PA.
- Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage.
- Great Oak Cohousing Blog - Ann Arbor, MI
- Growing a Village - forming Seattle, WA cohousing community
- gen.ede.auroville - Blog from Auroville in India
- Design is our Nature - blog from some Canadian Cohousing Community
- That's What I'm Talking About - someone who lives in Heartwood cohousing
- Camelot Cohousing - Berlin, MA
- Buddha Mama - Some cohousing in Seattle
- Village Blog - Blog about starting an ecovillage (among other things)
- Andrew’s Sustainapedia - Blog from someone in Laurel Creek Commons Cohousing