Finding your community
If you are looking for an Intentional Community, Ecovillage, Cohousing community, Co-op, or other type of cooperative living, there are many resources that can help you find one.
Your first stop should be the Intentional Communities Directory which includes listings from thousands of communities world-wide. There are also other Communities directories tailored towards a specific region or type of community
Below are some articles on finding a community home and how to visit intentional communities.
- How To Visit an Intentional Community, by Kat Kinkade (1995)
- Seeking a Spiritual Community Home, by Victoria Adams (1995)
- Mainstreamer's Search for Community, by Vivian Taylor (1995)
- Cohousing: A New Type of Housing for the Way We Live, by Ellen Hertzman (1995)
- Finding a Home: Urban Community, by Lisa Cigliana (1995)
- Tale of Two Communes: A Scholar and His Errors, by Michael Cummings (1995)
- A Word about Cults, by Corinne McLaughlin and Gordon Davidson (1995)Finding Your Community category